Saturday, August 30, 2008

ABOUT FACE!

Vercingetorix makes a flip-flop.

Waive Off on Obama for President ... I'm rescinding my endorsement of him.

Reason? Well I have to be brief here because ANOTHER MAJOR HURRICANE is bearing down on my crib - and I have to get ready but ...

Something weird has happened to this race ...

McCAIN HAS BECOME INTERESTING ...

It started with him passing out tire gages with "OBAMA'S ENERGY PLAN" inscribed on them! Too funny - and spot on accurate!

It continued with McCain's ads contrasting Charlton Heston's MOSES with Obama the anointed savior!

It continued with McCain beating Obama like a rented mule at Saddle Back.

It continued to be evidenced by McCain's ads showing leading Democrats endorsing him - and saying bad things about Obama! Pure genius!

And now this GRAND SLAM pick of a female Teddy Roosevelt for Vice President ... Sarah Palin!

GOD DAMN - MCCAIN HAS HIT HIS STRIDE. I wish I had time to elaborate more on this - but look at this way ... MCCAIN AND PALIN IN THE WHITE HOUSE VS A DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS - folks - it's TOO GOOD TO PASS UP.

VERCINGETORIX IS ON ... I REPEAT ... ON ... THE MCCAIN TRAIN!

Back to the Hurricane - wish me luck!

No comments: