Thursday, November 17, 2005

MEGYN KENDALL - SMOKIN' HOT

Sorry about the long absence in posting to my blog but, as you know, I'm rebuilding my house after being flooded five and half feet by Hurricane Katrina. More on that in a future, probably depressing blog entry ...

For THIS entry though, I thought I would lament a little on Fox News Reporter Hottie MEGYN KENDALL.



I have a few questions here about her ...

Who is this woman and where does she come from?

Who's the loser that's married to her?

Why does FOX NEWS pigeon-hole this woman in Washington, D.C.? Who is the rocket-scientist executive that sent Megyn to Washington D.C. and Greta Van Sustren to Aruba to cover the Holloway case? That's completely backward. It's warm in Aruba - year round. Party atmosphere down there - and lots of beaches. That translates into LOTS of gratuitous "reporter-in-swimsuit" opportunities. Thank GOD Greta never took advantage of them but Megyn surely could have. Fox needs to put Megyn someplace where they can exploit her ahhhh ... assets.

Why did God make this woman half my age? Clearly, some temporal malfunction or rip in the space-time continuum fabric of the universe is responsible for this egregious error! And due to this mistake - I'm out of a shot at her!

As I get older, I'm not really attracted to younger women. Believe it or not - I tend to look at girls my own age. Don't ask me why - they aren't prettier (certainly) than younger women. But they (to me anyway) are sexier than the younger girls. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I know that women my age can actually hum an ABBA tune or two. I just don't know. But I think it's a good thing - since I find the picture of an older man with a young hottie girl to be a bit "asexual" - if you know what I mean. I think it's the natural order of things - you should pair off with someone approximately your own age - or at least within 10 or 12 years of it.

But then along comes Megyn Kendall, with her blonde hair, beautifully expressive face, red dress and tight bod and all I can say is ...

Damn!

Don't get me wrong here - Megyn isn't as hot to me as my wife is - and my wife is 3 years older than me. My wife IS smokin' hot - I'm not even going to tell you about it (or the dirty little thoughts I still have about her even after being married to her for 18 years). But - and this is where the whole male hormone / brain connection just ticks me off - Why can't I have my wife AND Megyn?

This is the curse of men. When the Lord created the human brain, he built the female one first - he meticulously designed and built it to work specifically in the female body. This was exhausting for God - so exhausting he just said "Screw It". Rather than design and build a brain specifically for us men - he just decided to use the same brain in the male body. To get it to work in us though - he had to pump it up on testosterone and that causes a few problems.

Oh well. This is life isn't it?

No comments: